Limited Availability: Capacity limited to allow Kids to be Kids! Children will stay in one pod throughout the day to limit exposure while allowing them the freedom to play with children in their group! Additional COVID guidelines can be found: HERE
- High speed, dedicated fiber optic, Internet provided for distance learning purposes. Hard wired firewall to prevent access to “bad” sites.
- Scheduled study time for distant learning and independent home school students.
- Play to learn time with themed STEM activities provided for elementary age and secondary age students that do not have required learning time scheduled.
- Staff available to provide focus and success during learning time. Staff’s goal is to provide a fun, productive atmosphere, while keeping the children active throughout the day.
- Meal & snack times: Light snacks will be provided. Sack lunches should be provided by the family.
- Daily games and physical activity will be provided including outside play and exploration!
- All staff are CPR certified and background checked.
- A registered nurse is available on site
- Early drop-off: 7:30 a.m. – 8:29 a.m. – $5 each day
- Late pick-up: 4:31 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – $5 each day
- $1 a minute after 5:30 p.m.
- We are flexible, so please call if you have questions about special pick-up or drop-off situations